Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Cine Workers and Cinema Theatre Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1981

4. Conciliation officers

The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint such number of persons as it thinks fit to be conciliation officers charged with the duty of mediating and promoting the settlement of any dispute (hereinafter referred to as the dispute) between a cine-worker and the producer of the film in, or in connection with, which he has been employed or the contractor or other person through whom he has been so employed, with respect to the terms and conditions or termination, of employment of such cine-worker.

Cine Workers and Cinema Theatre Workers Regulation of Employment) Act, 1981 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys