The Chemical Weapons Convention Act, 2000
50. Appeals from the decision of the National Authority.-
1. Any person aggrieved by any direction of the National Authority issued under section 10 may prefer an appeal to the Central Government within such time as may be prescribed.
2. No appeal shall be admitted if it is preferred after the expiry of the period prescribed therefor: Provided that an appeal may be admitted after the expiry of the period prescribed therefor if the appellant satisfies the Central Government that he had sufficient cause for not preferring the appeal within the prescribed period.
3. Every appeal made under this section shall be made in such form and shall be accompanied by a copy of the direction appealed against and by such fee as may be prescribed.
4. The procedure for disposing of an appeal shall be such as may be prescribed: Provided that before disposing of an appeal, the appellant shall be given a reasonable opportunity of being heard.