5. Power to remove difficulties.-
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of any Act now extended to the State of Arunachal Pradesh, the Central Government may, by order notified in the Official Gazette, make such provisions or give such directions as appear to it necessary for the removal of the difficulty.
(2) In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, any such notified order may,-
(a) specify the corresponding authorities within the meaning of section 4;
(b) provide for the transfer of any matter pending immediately before the commencement of this Act before any court, tribunal or other authority, to any corresponding court, tribunal or other authority for disposal: Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(3) Every order made under this section shall be laid before each House of Parliament.
1. 1st July, 1994, vide notification No. S.O. 491(E), dated1st July, 1994, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).