340. Appeals from executive orders.
(1) Any person aggrieved by any order described in the third column of Schedule V may appeal to the appellate authority specified in that behalf in the fourth column of the said Schedule.
(2) The Central Government may, for the purposes of expeditious disposal of the pending appeals, by notification in the Official Gazette, amend Schedule V so as to designate additional appellate authority in the fourth column of the said Schedule.
(3) No such appeal shall be admitted if it is made after the expiry of the period specified in that behalf in the fifth column of the said Schedule.
(4) The period specified as aforesaid shall be computed in accordance with the provisions of the Limitation Act, 1963 (36 of 1963), with respect to the computation of periods of limitation thereunder.