Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

109. Payment to be made to a Board as service charges by Central Government or State Government.

The Central or the State Government, as the case may be, shall pay to a Board annually service charges for providing collective municipal services or development work in a cantonment where the Central or the State Government properties are situated as worked out by the Board based on the guidelines issued in this behalf by the Central Government or the State Government.

Cantonments Act, 2006 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys