24. Removal, etc., of members.-
(1) The Central Government may remove from the Board any member who, in its opinion,-
(a) refuses to act,
(b) has become incapable to act,
(c) has so abused his office as a member so as to render his continuance on the Board detrimental to the interests of the public, or
(d) is otherwise unsuitable to continue as a member.
(2) The Central Government may suspend any member pending an inquiry against him.
(3) No order or removal under this section shall be made unless the member concerned has been given an opportunity to submit his explanation to the Central Government and when such order is passed, the seat of the member removed shall be declared vacant.
(4) A member who has been removed under this section shall not be eligible for reappointment as a member or in any capacity under the Board.
(5) If the Board fails to carry out its functions or directions issued by the Central Government under this Act, the Central Government shall have power to reconstitute the Board.