71. Dissolution of a Security Force Court.
(1) If a Security Force Court after the commencement of a trial is reduced below the minimum number of officers required by this Act, it shall be dissolved.
(2) If, on account of the illness of the Law Officer or of the accused before the finding, it is impossible to continue the trial, a Security Force Court shall be dissolved.
(3) The officer who convened a Security Force Court may dissolve the same if it appears to him that the exigencies of the service or necessities of discipline render it impossible or inexpedient to continue the said Security Force Court.
(4) Where a Security Force Court is dissolved under this section, the accused may be tried again.