11. Dismissal, removal of reduction by the Director-General and by other officers.
(1) TheDirector-General or any Inspector-General may dismiss or remove from the service or reduce to a lower grade or rank or the ranks any person subject to this Act other than an officer.
(2) An officer not below the rank of Deputy Inspector-General or any prescribed officer may dismiss or remove from the service any person under his command other than an officer or a subordinate officer of such rank or ranks is may be prescribed.
(3) Any such officer as is mentioned in sub-section (2) may reduce to a lower grade or rank or the ranks any person under his command except an officer or a subordinate officer.
(4) The exercise of any power under this section shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules.