The Third Schedule
(See Section 11)
Amendments to the First Schedule to the Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 1956
(1) For the heading "4-BOMBAY", substitute "4-GUJARAT".
(2) In entry 111, after the word "Pardi", insert the word "Umbergaon" and for the words "Surat district", substitute the words "Surat district; and Dangs district".
(3) After entry 111, add the following Note:-
"Note.-Any reference in this Part to Broach, Surat or Dangs district or to Songadh or Umbergaon taluka of Surat district or to Sagbara taluka of Broach district shall be taken to mean the area comprised in that district or taluka, as the case may be, on the 1st day of May, 1960.".
(4) Immediately before entry 112, insert the heading "4A-MAHARASHTRA".
(5) In entry 129, omit the words "Dangs district;".
(6) To the note after entry 148, add:-
"(3) Any reference in this Part to Thana or West Khandesh district or to Nawapur, Nandurbar, Akkalkuwa or Taloda taluka of West Khandesh district shall be taken to mean the area comprised in that district or taluka, as the case may be, on the 1st day of May, 1960.".
(7) In the Appendix-
(a) for the heading "II-Bombay", substitute "II-Gujarat"; and
(b) immediately before the sub-heading "KOLABA District", insert the heading "II-A MAHARASHTRA".