The Seventh Schedule
[See Section 46 (1)]
(Investments and Credits in certain funds)
1. State Provident Funds.
2. Trusts and Endowments.
3. Insurance and Pensions Funds.
4. Depreciation Reserve Funds-relating to Government Commercial Departments and Undertakings.
5. Famine Relief Funds.
6. Investment Account.
7. Development Fund for Educational Purposes.
8. General Reserve Funds of Government Commercial Departments Undertakings.
9. Zamindari Abolition Funds.
10. Calamity Relief Fund Investment Account
11. Revenue Deposits.
12. Security Deposits.
13. Civil Courts' Deposits.
14. Criminal Courts' Deposits.
15. Personal Deposits.
16. Trust Interest Funds.
17. Public Works Deposits.
18. Forest Deposits.
19. Deposits of Public Funds.
20. Other Departmental Deposits.
21. Deposits under various Central and State Acts.
22. Deposits for work done for Public bodies or private individuals.
23. Deposits of fees received by Government servants for works done for private bodies.
24. Deposits in connection with Elections.
25. Mines Labour Welfare Deposits.
26. Deposits of Educational Institutions.
27. Unclaimed Deposits in the General Provident Fund.
28. Unclaimed Deposits in other Provident Funds.
29. Deposits on account of cost price of Liquor, Ganja and Bhang.
30. District Funds.
31. Municipal Funds.
32. Cantonment Funds.
33. Funds of Insurance Association.
34. State Transport Corporation Fund.
35. State Electricity Boards Working.
36. State Housing Funds.
37. Panchayats Bodies Funds.
38. Education Funds.
39. Medical and Charitable Funds.
40. Other Funds.
41. Subventions from Central Road Fund.
42. Miscellaneous Deposits.