5. Executive Committee.-
(1) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, constitute an Executive Committee consisting of officers of that Government and officers of the Governments of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
(2) The composition of the Executive Committee shall be such as may be prescribed:
(a) an officer of the Central Government shall be the Chairman of the Committee;
(b) the Governments of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh shall have equal representation.
(3) Subject to the general superintendence and control of the Board, the management of the affairs of the Board shall vest in the Executive Committee and the Chairman and other members of the Committee shall assist the Board in such manner as the Board may require.
(4) Subject to the rules, and to the directions of the Board, the Executive Committee may exercise any power and do any act or thing which may be exercised or done by the Board.
(5) The procedure to be followed by the Executive Committee and all other matters relating to the Executive Committee shall be such as may be prescribed.