15. Vacations of Courts.
(1) Subject to such orders as may be made 1*** 2[*** by the State Government 3 ***] the High Court shall prepare a list of days to be observed in each year as close holidays in the Civil Courts.
(2) The list shall be published in the official Gazette.
(3) A judicial act done by a Civil Court on a day specified in the list shall not be invalid by reason only of its having been done on that day.
1. The words "by the G. G. in C., in the case of the High Court at Calcutta, and " rep. by the A. O. 1937.
2. Ins. by Act 38 of 1920, s. 2 and the First Schedule.
3. The words "in other cases" rep. by the A.O. 1937.