13[16B. Conditions of service of officers and teachers.-
(1) Every salaried officer and teacher of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the officer or teacher concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of a contract between the University and any of its officers or teachers shall, at the request of the officer or teacher concerned or at the instance of the University, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Executive Council, one member nominated by the officer or the teacher concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal of Arbitration shall be final and shall not be questioned in any Court of law.
(4) No suit or proceeding shall lie in any Court of law in respect of any matter which is required by sub-section (2) to be referred to the Tribunal of Arbitration.
(5) The Tribunal of Arbitration shall have power to regulate its own procedure.
(6) Nothing contained in any law for the time being in force relating to arbitration shall apply to arbitrations under this section.