20. Working Committee of Residents' Assembly.-
(1) There shall be a Working Committee of the Residents Assembly which shall assist the Residents Assembly or, as the case may be, the Governing Board, in discharging its duties under this Act.
(2) The Working Committee shall consist of not more than seven members to be chosen by the Residents Assembly from among themselves.
(3) The manner of choosing the members of the Working Committee and their term of office shall be such as may be decided by the Residents Assembly.
(4) The Working Committee may, with the approval of the Governing Board, create or constitute other organisations, trusts, societies or associations relatable to Auroville if the Working Committee is satisfied that such organisations, trusts, societies or associations have-
(a) their headquarters at Auroville;
(b) declared than in all matters relating to Auroville they shall act in conformity with the decisions of the Governing Board and that their main object is to promote the ideals laid down in the Charter of Auroville proclaimed by the "Mother on the 28th day of February, 1968.