15. Secretary and other officers of the Foundation.-
(1) The Central Government shall appoint a Secretary to the Foundation to exercise such powers and perform such duties under the Chairman of the Governing Board as may be prescribed or as may be delegated to him by the Chairman.
(2) The Secretary shall be entitled to such salary and allowances and such conditions of service in respect of leave, pension, provident fund and other matters as may, from time to time, be fixed by the Central Government.
(3) Subject to such control, restrictions and conditions as may be prescribed, the Governing Board may appoint such other officers and employees as may be necessary for the efficient performance of its functions.
(4) The Chairman, Secretary and other officers and employees of the Foundation shall not undertake any work unconnected with their duties under this Act except with the permission of the Central Government.