93. Dissolution of an Assam Rifles Court.
(1) If an Assam Rifles Court after the commencement of a trial is reduced below the minimum number of officers required by this Act, it shall be dissolved.
(2) If, on account of the illness of the Law Officer or of the accused before the finding, it is impossible to continue the trial, an Assam Rifles Court shall be dissolved.
(3) The officer who convened an Assam Rifles Court may dissolve the same if it appears to him that the exigencies of the service or necessities of discipline render it imposible or inexpedient to continue the said Assam Rifles Court.
(4) Where an Assam Rifles Court is dissolved under this section, the accused may be tried again.