Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

16. Remedy of aggrieved officers.

Any officer who deems himself wronged by his Commandant or any superior officer and who on due application made to his Commandant or such superior officer does not receive the redress to which he considers himself entitled, may complain to the Central Government in such manner as may, from time to time, be specified by the Director-General.

Assam Rifles Act, 2006 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys