15. Remady of aggrieved persons other than officers.
(1) Any person subject to this Act other than an officer who deems himself wronged by any officer or subordinate officer may complain to the officer under whose command or orders he is serving.
(2) when the officer complained against is the officer to whom any complaint should, under sub-section(1), be preferred, the aggrieved person may complain to such officer's next superior officer.
(3) Every officer receiving any such complaint shall make as complete an investigation into it as may be possible for giving full redress to the complainant; or when necessary, refer the complaint to superior authority.
(4) Every such complaint shall be preferred in such manner as may, from time to time, be specified by the Director-General.
(5) The Central Government may revise any decision by the Director-General under sub-section (2), but, subject thereto, the decision of the Director-General shall be final.