29. Immunity from arrest for debt.-
(1) No person subject to this Act shall, so long as he belongs to the Forces, be liable to be arrested for debt under any process issued by, or by the authority of, any civil or revenue court or revenue officer.
(2) The judge of any such court or the said officer may examine into any complaint made by such person or his superior officer of the arrest of such person contrary to the provisions of this section and may, by warrant under his hand, discharge the person, and award reasonable costs to the complainant, who may recover those costs in like manner as he might have recovered costs awarded to him by a decree against the person obtaining the process.
(3) For the recovery of such costs no court-fee shall be payable by the complainant.
1. Subs. by Act 19 of 1955, s. 2 and the schedule for "the Commander-in-Chief".