The Architects Act, 1972.
13.Finances of Council.-
(1) There shall be established a Fund under the management and control of the Council in to which shall be paid all moneys received by the Council and out of which shall be met all expenses and liabilities properly incurred by the Council.
(2) The Council may invest any money for the time being standing to the credit of the Fund in any Government security or in any other security approved by the Central Government.
(3) The Council shall keep proper accounts of the Fund distinguishing capital from revenue.
(4) The annual accounts of the Council shall be subject to audit by an auditor to be appointed annually by the Council.
(5) As soon as may be practicable at the end of each year, but no later than the thirtieth day of September of the year next following, the Council shall cause to be published in the Official Gazette a copy of the audited accounts and the report of the Council for that year and copies of the said accounts and report shall be forwarded to the Central Government.
(6) The Fund shall consist of-
(a) all moneys received from the Central Government by way of grant, gift or deposit;
(b) any sums received under this Act whether by way of fee or otherwise.
(7) All moneys standing at the credit of the Council which cannot immediately be applied shall be deposited in the State Bank of India or in any other bank specified in column 2 of the First Schedule to the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970 (5 of 1970)