22. Mysore Legislative Council.-
(1) The Delimitation of Council Constituencies (Mysore) Order, 1951, shall until other provision is made by law, have effect subject to the modification directed by the Fifth Schedule.
(2) Any reference in the said Order to the State of Mysore shall be construed as including the territory added to that State by sub-section (1) of section 4.
(3) The sitting members of the Legislative Council of Mysore representing the Chitaldrug (Local Authorities) constituency shall, as from the appointed day, be deemed to have been elected to that Council by the Chitaldrug-cum-Bellary (Local Authorities) constituency.
(4) Every sitting member of the Legislative Council of Mysore representing the Mysore (Graduates) constituency or the Mysore (Teachers) constituency, the boundaries of which are by virtue of the provisions of sub-section (2) altered, shall, as from the appointed day, be deemed to have been elected to the said Council by that constituency as so altered.