Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

191. Power of record officer to transfer and withdraw cases.-

A record officer may transfer any case or class of cases pending before him to any assistant record officer, and may withdraw any case or class of cases from an assistant record officer and try such case or class of cases himself or transfer the same to any other assistant record officer: Provided that if the record officer himself tries any case so withdrawn, he shall submit the record for confirmation of the order passed by him in such case to the Chief Commissioner.

Ajmer Tenancy and Land Records Act, 1950 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys