Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library


187. Revision.-

(1) The Chief Commissioner or, in respect of a decree or an order passed by a civil court, the Judicial Commissioner may, on the application of a party, call for the record of any case which is decided by a court subordinate to him and if such subordinate court appears-

(a) to have exercised a jurisdiction not vested in it by law, or

(b) to have failed to exercise a jurisdiction so vested, or

(c) to have acted in the exercise of its jurisdiction illegally or with material irregularity, he may make such order as he thinks fit.

(2) An application for revision shall be made within three months of the passing of an order or a decree sought to be revised.

Ajmer Tenancy and Land Records Act, 1950 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
Powered and driven by Neosys Inc