Powers of courts and places for holding courts
175. Place of sitting of revenue courts.-
(1) A revenue court mentioned in sub-clause (i), (ii) or (iii) of clause (35) of section 4 and, subject to the orders of the collector, a revenue court mentioned in sub-clause (v) of the said clause may hear and dispose of cases at any place within the State.
(2) A sub-divisional officer may hold his court at any place within his sub-division or, with the sanction of the collector, in any other part of the State.
(3) A tahsildar or a naib-tahsildar may hold his court at any place within his tahsil.
(4) A revenue court, mentioned in clause (a) or (b) of section 180, may sit in any part of the State specified by the collector.