105. Procedure on application.-
(1) If, on application under section 104, the sub-divisional officer is satisfied that any person taking or retaining possession of a plot of land is liable to ejectment, he shall order the ejectment of such person and award damages which may extend to four times the annual rental value of such plot, calculated in accordance with the sanctioned rates applicable to hereditary tenants.
(2) If, on the date of the order of ejectment, there is any ungathered crop or other produce belonging to the person ordered to be ejected, the applicant shall become owner thereof.
(3) The sub-divisional officer shall submit the record of the case for confirmation of the order passed by him to the collector.
(4) Any damages awarded under this section shall be recovered as arrears of revenue and paid to the person entitled.