101. Procedure on application.-
(1) The tahsildar shall send one copy of the application to the tenant and inform him that he may file objections, if any, within thirty days of the receipt of such application.
(2) It the tenant admits his liability to ejectment, or has not appeared within such period, the tahsildar shall pass an order for his ejectment.
(3) If the tenant contests his liability to ejectment on the ground that he is not a tenant, or claims occupancy, exproprietary or hereditary rights, or denies the right of the landholder to eject, the tahsildar shall forward the record to the sub-divisional officer for trial of the case.
(4) On receipt of the record, the sub-divisional officer shall hear and decide the case and submit the record for confirmation of the order passed by him to the collector.
(5) If the liability to ejectment is contested on any other ground, the tahsildar shall decide the case and submit the record for confirmation of the order passed by him to the sub-divisional officer.