Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India Act, 2008
9. Appointment of Secretary, experts, professionals and officers and other employees of Authority. -
1. The Central Government may appoint a Secretary to discharge his functions under this Act.
2. The Authority may appoint such officers and other employees as it considers necessary for the efficient discharge of its functions under this Act.
3. The salaries and allowances payable to and other terms and conditions of service of the Secretary and officers and other employees of the Authority and the number of such officers and other employees shall be such as may be prescribed.
4. The Authority may engage, in accordance with the procedure specified by regulations such number of experts and professionals of integrity and outstanding ability, who have special knowledge of, and experience in, economics, law, business or such other disciplines related to aviation as it deems necessary to assist the Authority in the discharge of its functions under this Act.