The Airports Authority of India Act, 1994
41.Power to make rules.-
- The Central Government may by notification in the Official Gazette make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
- In particular and without prejudice to the generally of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for
- the period of notice as may be given by the Central Government to terminate the appointments of any part-time member of the Authority under clause (b) of proviso to subsection (a) of sections 5
- the conditions of service of the members of the Authority under sub-section (2) of section 5
- the period of notice as may be given by any member to resign his office under sub-section (3) of section 5
- the provisions subject to which officers and other employees may be appointed by the authority and the category of officers to be appointed after approval of the Central Government under the proviso to sub-section (1) of section 12;
- the provision subject to which the Authority may manage the airports civil enclaves and aeronautical communication stations under sub-section 91) of section 12.
- the manner in which the Authority may invest its funds under clause (b) of sub-section (3) of section 24.
- the form in which the annual statement of accounts shall be prepared by the Authority under sub-section 91) of section 28.
- the form in which a report giving an account of its activities shall be prepared and submitted by the Authority to the Central Government under sub-section 91) of section 29 and
- any other matter which is to be or may be prescribed