The Airports Authority of India Act, 1994
4.Disqualification for office of member.- a person shall be disqualified for being appointed as a member it he-
- has been convicted and sentenced to imprisonment for an offence which in the opinion of the Central Government involves moral turpitude; or
- is an un discharged insolvent; or
- is of unsound mind and stands so declared by a competent court or
- has been removed or dismissed from the service of the Government or a body corporate owned or controlled by the government or
- has in the opinion of the Central Government such financial or other interest in the Authority as is likely to affect prejudicially the discharge by him of his functions as a member.