Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

State Agricultural Credit Corporations Act, 1968

28. Recovery of moneys due to the Corporation.

Where any amount is due to the Corporation in respect of loans or advances or other financial accommodation granted by it to any person, the Corporation or any person authorised by it in writing in this behalf, may, without prejudice to any other mode of recovery. make an application to the appropriate Government for the recovery of the amount due to it, and if the appropriate Government, or such authority, as that Government may specify in this behalf, is satisfied, after following such procedure as may be prescribed, that any amount is so due, it may issue a certificate for that amount to the Collector, and the Collector shall proceed to recover that amount in the same manner and under the same conditions as if it were an arrear of land revenue.

State Agricultural Credit Corporations Act, 1968 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys