The Advocates' Welfare Fund Act, 2001
Chapter VI Printing, Distribution and Cancellation of Stamps
26. Printing and distribution of Advocates' Welfare Fund Stamps by State Bar Council.-
1. The appropriate Government shall, on a request made by the State Bar Council in this behalf, cause to be printed and distributed Advocates' Welfare Fund Stamps of t e value of five rupees or such other value, which may be prescribed, inscribing therein "Advocates' Welfare Fund Stamp", in such design as may be prescribed.
2. Every stamp referred to in sub-section (1) shall be of the size 2.54 c.m. by 5.08 c.m. and sold to the advocates.
3. The custody of the stamps shall be with the state Bar Council.
4. The State Bar Council shall control the distribution and sale of the stamps through the State Bar Associations and the State Advocates' Associations.
5. The State Bar Council, the State Bar Associations and the State Advocates' Associations shall keep proper accounts of the stamps in such form and manner as may be prescribed.
6. The State Bar Associations and State Advocates' Associations shall purchase the stamps from the State Bar Council after paying the value thereof as reduced by ten per cent of such value towards incidental expenses.