The Advocates' Welfare Fund Act, 2001
25. Appeal against decision or order of Trustee Committee.-
1. An appeal against any decision or order of the Trustee Committee shall lie to the State Bar Council.
2. The appeal shall be in the prescribed form and shall be accompanied by-
a. a copy of the decision or order appealed against;
b. a receipt evidencing payment of twenty-five rupees to the credit of the State Bar Council in any of the branches of a scheduled bank.
3. The appeal shall be filed within thirty days from the date of receipt of the decision or order appealed against.
4. The decision of the State Bar Council on such appeal shall be final.