The Actuaries Act, 2006
THE SCHEDULE (See section 31)
Professional misconduct in relation to members of the Institute generally A member of the Institute, whether in practice or not, shall be deemed to be guilty of professional misconduct, if he-
1. includes in any statement, return or form to be submitted to the Council any particulars knowing them to be false; or
2. not being a fellow member of the Institute acts himself as a fellow member of the Institute; or
3. does not supply the information called for or does not comply with the requirements asked for by the Council or any of its Committees; or
4. contravenes any of the provisions of this Act or the regulations made thereunder or any guidelines issued by the Council under clause (i) of sub-section (2) of section 19; or
5. is guilty of such other act or omission as may be specified by the Council.