The Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research, 2011
3. Establishment of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research.-
(1) With effect from such date as the Central Government may, by notification, appoint in this behalf, there shall be established for the purposes of this Act an Academy to be called the "Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research" a body corporate by such name.
(2) The headquarters of the Academy shall be at such place as the Central Government may, by notification, specify.
(3) The Academy may have such number of regional centres and campuses, as it may deem fit.
(4) The Academy shall have perpetual succession and a common seal with power, subject to the provisions of this Act, to acquire, hold and dispose of property and to contract, and shall by that name, sue and be sued.