The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016
19. Meetings of Authority.-
(1) The Authority shall meet at such times and places and shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings, including quorum at such meetings, as may be specified by regulations.
(2) The Chairperson, or, if for any reason, he is unable to attend a meeting of the Authority, the senior most Member shall preside over the meetings of the Authority.
(3) All questions which come up before any meeting of the Authority shall be decided by a majority of votes by the Members present and voting and in the event of anequality of votes, the Chairperson or in his absence the presiding Member shall have a casting vote.
(4) All decisions of the Authority shall be signed by the Chairperson or any other Member or the Member-Secretary authorised by the Authority in this behalf.
(5) If any Member, who is a director of a company and who as such director, has any direct or indirect pecuniary interest in any manner coming up for consideration at a meeting of the Authority, he shall, as soon as possible after relevant circumstances have come to his knowledge, disclose the nature of his interest at such meeting and such disclosure shall be recorded in the proceedings of the Authority, and the Member shall not take part in any deliberation or decision of the Authority with respect to that matter.