Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library
Agreements Back

Bond to Keep the Peace

[See Sections 106 and 107 of the Criminal Procedure Code]

WHEREAS I, (name), inhabitant of (Place), have been called upon to enter into a bond to keep the peace for the term of or until the completion of the inquiry in the matter of now pending in the Court of, I hereby bind myself not to commit a breach of the peace, or do any act that may probably occasion a breach of the peace, during the said term or until the completion of the said inquiry and, in case of my making default therein, I hereby bind myself to forfeit to Government the sum of rupees

Dated, this of...........19


Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys