Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library
Agreements Back

Warrant of Imprisonment on Failure to Pay Compensation

(See section 250 Criminal Procedure Code)

To the Officer in charge of the Jail at .................

WHEREAS (name and description) has brought against (name and description of the accused person) the complaint that (mention it concisely) and the same has been dismissed on the ground that there was no reasonable ground for making the accusation against the said (name) and the order of dismissal awards payment by the said (name of complainant) of the sum of rupees as compensation; and whereas the said sum has not been paid and an order has been made for his simple imprisonment in Jail for the period of days, unless the aforesaid sum be sooner paid;

This is to authorise and require you to receive the said (name) into your custody, together with this warrant, and him safely to keep in the said Jail for the said period of (term of imprisonment), subject to the provisions of section 69 of the Indian Penal Code, unless the said sum be sooner paid, and on the receipt thereof, forthwith to set him at liberty, returning this warrant with an endorsement certifying the manner of its execution.

Dated, ....................Year................

(Seal of the Court) (Signature)

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys