Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library
Agreements Back

Warrant of Commitment on Failure to Find Security to Keep The Peace

(See Section 122 of the Criminal Procedure Code)

To the officer in charge of the Jail at.................

WHEREAS (name and address) appeared before me in person (or by his authorised agent) on the day of in obedience to a summons calling upon him to show cause why he should not enter into a bond for rupees with one surety (or a bond with two sureties each in rupees), that he, the said (name), would keep the peace for the period of months; and whereas an order was then made requiring the said (name) to enter into and find such security (state the security ordered when it differs from that mentioned in the summons), and he has failed to comply with the said order;

This is to authorise and require you to receive the said (name) into your custody, together with this warrant, and him safely to keep in the said Jail for the said period of (term of imprisonment) unless he shall in the meantime be lawfully ordered to be released, and to return this warrant with an endorsement certifying the manner of its execution.

Dated, this of.........19.

(Seal of the Court)


Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys