|Status Of College:||Bar Council Approved|
|College Facilities:||Not Available|
Faculty of Law has been a pioneer legal institutions of India. It was established in 1921 with Mr. Jag Mohan Nath Chak as the first Dean. The real architect was Prof. R.U.Singh who with great zeal and enthusiasm organized teaching and research in the faculy in a systematic way. He held the office of the Dean, Faculty of Law till 1956.