1st International Essay Competition, 2018
SNC Management is pleased to present its 1st International Essay Competition. Every year, it will offer all Commonwealth youth (Senior and Junior category) the opportunity to express their hopes for the future, opinions of the present, and thoughts on the past, through the written word. The competition is used by individuals and teachers to build confidence, develop writing skills, support creativity and encourage critical thinking, using literacy to empower young people to become global citizens.
Theme of the Competition:
Building upon the 2018 theme 'Towards New Sustainable India', we ask young writers to explore how it can address global challenges and work to create a better future for all citizens through sub-themes of sustainability, safety, prosperity and fairness, in line with the theme..
Senior Category (18 - 25 years of age):
- The road to a safer future
- How does education contribute to a fairer future?
- 'Healthy, Wealthy, Happy, and Free': is one more important than the others?
- Future generations have rights too, which must be defended. Discuss.
Junior Category (under 18 years of age):
- What does a 'safer future' mean to you and your community?
- Write a recipe for a common future: what ingredients will you need? What is the best method for making it? What will it look like?
- 'A Day in the Life'. Imagine you are your country's Head of Government for the day: How will you build a better future for young people?
- Our Common Earth.
The competition is open to all citizens aged 25 and under until 30th June, 2018. All entrants receive a Certificate of Participation and one Winner and Runner-up from the Senior and Junior categories will win an opportunity to be a panelist for upcoming India Literary Fest, 2018.
Note: All queries and submissions must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org only, with the subject: "SNC Management 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2018".
- Indian Candidates Rs. 200/-
- International Candidates US $10
Online Registration Form:
Following our eternal One Step Ahead Policy, SNC Management, Advisors & Consultants is giving prizes to all the participants in the following manner:
- The Winner shall get a Cash Prize of INR 10,000/-, Opportunity to be a Panelist for India Literary Fest, 2018 and Certificate of Excellence.
- TThe Runner-up shall get a Cash Prize of INR 5,000/-, Opportunity to be a Panelist for India Literary Fest, 2018 and Certificate of Appreciation.
- TScholarship Opportunity for all the participants.
- TOpportunity to enhance their CV.
- TGift Hamper for the Winner.
- TDiscount up to 20,000 INR on our Academic Tours for all the participants
- TAll Participants shall receive their Certificate of Participation via email.
- The Winner shall get a Cash Prize of INR 10,000/- , an Internship Opportunity, Opportunity to be a Panelist for India Literary Fest, 2018 and a Certificate of Excellence.
- The Runner-up shall get a Cash Prize of INR 5,000/-, Opportunity to be a Panelist for India Literary Fest, 2018 and an Internship Opportunity and a Certificate of Appreciation.
- All Participants shall receive their Certificate of Participation via email and Online internships for all the participants.
- Gift Hamper for the Winner.
- Discount up to 20,000 INR on our Academic Tours for all the participants.
- Scholarship Opportunity for all the participants.
- Opportunity to enhance their CV.
Last date for Registration:
5th May, 2018
Last date for Submission:
30th June, 2018
SNC Management, Advisors & Consultants
169A, 2nd Floor, Jeewan Nagar,
New Delhi - 110014