International Journal of Legal Research (Volume 4, Issue 3): Call for Papers
International Journal of Legal Research (IJLR) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 4, Issue 3. International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words)
Word Limit mentioned above includes the footnotes. This is subject to relaxation.
The format of IJLR is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the journal on their email address. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid. Printed copies of certificate (separate certificates in case of co-authorship) will be provided on complimentary basis.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two Authors.
- Full names of all the Authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt and single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
- Detailed instructions are available on www.ijlr.in.
- Single Authored Paper: INR 1500
- Co-authored Paper: INR 2000
The publication charges are to be paid only after the acceptance of the paper.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th April, 2018.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
Phone: +91-9039457891, +91-8885333791
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org