KLE Law College - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. programme at KLE Law College for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. / B.COM. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- PUC / 10 + 2 or equivalent with 45% marks (SC / ST candidates 40% marks only).
- General: 20 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 22 years
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Any degree or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate (SC / ST candidates 40% marks only).
- General: 30 years
- SC / ST / OBC: 35 years
- Preferred mode of admission is through LSAT India Entrance Test and CLAT score. Candidates selected through LSAT shall be admitted before 10th July, 2018.
- Candidates with high score (above 70 %) may walk-in for personal interview for direct admission.
- Applications are also invited from merit candidates.
KLE Society's Law College
Sir M. Vishweshwaraiah Layout,
#3, CA-2 V Block, West Circle,
Ullal Post, Bengaluru - 560091
Phone: 080-23485372, 080-23488197, 080-23286489