International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (Volume 4, Issue 2): Call for Papers
The Law Brigade Publishers are delighted to announce the call for papers for the Volume 4, Issue 2 of the International Journal of Legal Developments and Allied Issues (IJLDAI) which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submissions are invited in the form of:
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any uniform citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- The last date for submission of manuscripts is 5th March, 2018 (is 11:59 PM IST).
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. http://ijldai.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the link on the website.
The Authors are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Authors via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200 (US $30 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600 (US $40 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100 (US $51 for International Author)
Last date for Submission:
5th March, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
10th March, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4, Issue 2:
20th March, 2018
The Law Brigade (Publishing) Group
A2-204, Adani Pratham,
Behind Nirma University, Gota,
SG Highway, Ahmedabad - 382481