National Bill Analysis Competition, 2018
Deccan Education Society's Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune is going to organize the National Bill Analysis Competition, 2018
Qualifying Round: 5th March, 2018
Final Round: 6th March, 2018
Venue: Kundanmal Firodia Auditorium, Fergusson College Campus, Pune
Bill for Analysis: The National Sports Ethics Commission Bill, 2016
- Participation in the National Bill Analysis Competition 2018 is open to all students pursuing three year LL.B. or five year integrated law course from any recognised University / Institute / College.
- The participation is restricted to 20 entries only. The registration will be on first come, first serve basis.
- Teams may register online on or before 26th February, 2018 (5.00 pm) by sending an e-mail stating the same to: email@example.com
- Team may be of an individual student or of maximum two students.
- Registration Fee for the Bill Analysis Competition is Rs. 700/- per student
- This fee shall be non-refundable.
- A maximum of two teams from each College / University / Institute shall be permitted.
- The email for registration must contain:
- Scanned copy of the Registration Form.
- Scanned copy of the Demand Draft in favour of 'D.E.S. Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College', payable at Pune.
- Duly filled Travel Form.
- Participants are required to submit the Hard Copy of the Registration Form and the Demand Draft only on the day of the Competition.
- The written submissions of the Analysis must contain:
- Cover Page - Stating the name of the competition and the name of the Bill analyzed
- Table of Contents
- Abstract of Analysis - not exceeding 200 words
- Analysis - not exceeding 2000 words
- Analysis must be inclusive of, but not limited to:
- General Features of the Bill
- Relevance of the subject-matter
- Current laws pertaining to it
- Analysis of proposed bill
- Suggestions in that behalf
- Parameters for marking:
- Legal Analysis
- Effectiveness of Presentation
- Responses to judge's queries
- Overall Performance
- Formatting Style of Written Submission: (4 copies)
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pt
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Headings: 14 (Bold)
- 1" (2.54cm) margin on all sides.
- Header stating the name of the competition and name of the Bill in Italics.
- Page Numbers at the bottom, right hand corner of the page.
- Participants may follow any one uniform method of citation.
- Appropriate references and end-notes must be included.
- Hard Copy to be submitted on A4 sized pages, stapled (not bound in any form) and printed on both sides.
- Files or folders for the hard copies are not required.
Last date for Registration:
26th February, 2018
Last date for Submission of Soft Copies of Written Submission (Analysis) PowerPoint Presentation and Scanned copy of Demand Draft:
26th February, 2018
Submission of Hard Copies of Written Submission (Analysis) in 4 copies and Demand Draft:
5th March, 2018
Deccan Education Society's Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune
Gate No.3, Tukaram Paduka Chauk,
Fergusson College Campus,
Pune - 411004
Phone: 020 - 30866400 / 01 / 02
Download Rules, Registration Form