International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (Volume VI): Call for Papers
International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP) is an annual peer reviewed journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of National and International issues on Consumer Protection Laws. Following the fourth successful volume of the Journal and in continuance of the endeavor to encourage academic discourse and legal scholarship, the Board of Editors invites submissions for the fifth volume. The journal welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields.
Theme: Consumer Protection Laws
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Empowering Consumers
- Consumer Welfare Legislations
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Enforcement of Regulatory Authorities
- Consumers in Digital Era.
International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice solicits submissions for its Volume VI to be launched in 2018.
Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
- Articles and Research Papers (4,000 - 5,000 words)
- Essay (3,000 - 4,000 words)
- A Note (2,500 words)
- A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500 - 3,000 words)
- A Book Review (2,000 words)
The word-limit is inclusive of foot notes.
- Authors can submit their contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS word format) with the subject as "Submissions for UCLP2018" along with covering letter on or before 31st May, 2018.
- Cover letter should include:
- Title of the Paper
- Abstract (not exceeding 250 words)
- Name of the Author
- Institutional Affiliation
- Correspondence address.
- Coauthored papers should give full details about all the Authors
- All the received articles/research papers are subject to Plagiarism check.
- Article should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalization for publication.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st May, 2018.
National Law School of India University
Karnataka - 560072