National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights
School of Law, Sharda University is going to organize a National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights: Issues and Challenges.
Date: 19th January, 2018
- Intellectual Property and Innovative Policy
- Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Importance of Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property Rights for Sustainable Growth
- Intellectual Property in Information Technology Sector
- Intellectual Property in Pharmaceutical Sector
Call for Papers:
Quality research papers including field studies from scholars, researchers, bar & bench, teachers, civil societies, and students are invited. One co-author is permitted. Research papers for inclusion in the seminar proceedings shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board. All research papers shall be subject to the scrutiny of anti-plagiarism software.
Guidelines for Conference Paper:
- The research paper should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic. It should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings.
- The research paper should not be more than 6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt on A4 size paper with 1" margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application.
- Please conform to OSCOLA for referencing content. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper there should be a brief profile of the Author with his/her affiliation, qualification, Email ID & contact number.
- The Abstract & research paper may be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: Rs. 500/- (Single Authorship)
- Students: Rs. 700/- (Dual Authorship)
- Faculties and Practitioners: Rs. 1000/- (Single Authorship)
- Faculties and Practitioners: Rs. 1500/- (Dual Authorship)
Payment can be done in cash, through Demand Draft. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "Sharda University, School of Law" payable at Greater Noida.
30th November, 2017
Approved Abstract Notification:
10th December, 2017
Submission of registration form & fee:
15th December, 2017
Submission of complete papers:
10th January, 2018.
Ms. Neha Tripathi
Ms. Saubhagya Bhadkaria