LexQuest 4th National Essay Writing Competition, 2018
After the successful conduct of three National Essay Writing Competitions in the past three years, we are proud to announce the LexQuest 4th National Essay Writing Competition, 2018.
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University / College in India is eligible to take part in the competition.
Theme of Competition:
"Filling up the voids in the Indian Legal System: Shortcomings and Probable Solutions"
- The Essay must be written in English.
- Only one essay per participant may be submitted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- The essay shall not be plagiarized. Only the original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the Essays shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the essays if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the Author) must not be found in any part of the essay.
- The Participants must submit their essay via e-mail only, with the following attachments:
- Essay in MS Word format with the subject "Essay Writing Competition".
- Cover page containing Name, Nationality, Address, Email ID, Contact Number and Name of the College / University of the Participant.
- The submission shall consist of an Abstract, Essay and Bibliography.
- The Abstract should not be of more than 250 words including title and keywords.
- The length of the essay should be between 1800 to 2000 words.
- Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standard rules of citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation
- Style Format:
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Page number: Top right of the page
- Footnote size: 10
- Rs. 200/- only.
- Special early bird registration fee for the first 30 participants: Rs. 150/- only.
Note: All queries and submissions must be sent to email@example.com only, with the subject: "LexQuest 4th National Essay Writing Competition, 2018".
Deadline for Registration:
30th November, 2017
Deadline for Submission:
31st December, 2017