Advanced Training Programme on Election Law and Electoral Reforms
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar is going organize the Advanced Training Programme on Election Law and Electoral Reforms.
Date: 21st - 24th September, 2017
Duration: 15 hours, 4 Days
Venue: Academic Halls, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Who should attend?
- Law Students
- Social Science Students
- Media People
Aim of the Training Program:
- To develop a critical thinking about Election law and Practice based within the premise of the Democratic Republic and Election Processes.
- Training programme focuses to familiarize participants with existing legal framework of elections to various democratic institutions.
- To critically analyse the present regime of laws for free and fair elections.
- To explore the process of development and reforms in the field of election laws.
- To elucidate Election Laws, Legislations, and Amendments & Judicial decisions.
- To sketch the probable future developments by studying the reports of the National Commission on the Review of the Working of the Constitution and Law Commission of India.
- Rs. 750/- per participants
Note: Fees include only registration, tuition and course material
Interested applicant may send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made by clicking on the following link, https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=627430
Dr. Girish R.
Assistant Professor of Law
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar