Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law (Volume 2, issue 2): Call for Papers
Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law (ISSN: 2456-2297) is an open access International Journal specifically devoted to the area of Criminal Law. This Journal provides rapid publication (Quarterly) of research articles, review articles, case comments and book reviews which focuses mainly on all the aspects related to criminal law.
Authors are cordially invited to submit their research work papers for the upcoming edition i.e. Volume II Issue II. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication in any other place and should report original unpublished research results.
We invite contributions from Law students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of Criminal Law (Open Theme) will be considered for publication.
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author/s; Co-authored papers should give full details about all the Authors; Maximum two Author permitted
- Institutional affiliation
- Correspondence address.
- In case of co-authored papers first Author will be considered for all communication purposes.
- Abstract: All submissions should be accompanied by an Abstract of about 200 words outlining the Central argument(s) of the paper.
- Word limit:
- Articles: 2000 - 5000 words
- Essays: 2000 words
- Case Comments: 1000 - 2000 words
- Book Review: 1500 words
- All submissions must be 1.5 lines spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. All submissions have to be in any Uniform citation style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Submission for Criminal Law Journal".
Co-Authorship of Papers:
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is two.
The journal will be published at www.lexkhoj.com
- Indian Authors:
- Single Author: Rs. 800/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign Authors:
- Single Author US $25
- Co-Author: US $35
The account details will be sent to those Authors whose papers will be selected.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st August, 2017. Manuscripts received after 31st August shall be considered for the next issue.
Ms. Yogita Lohia
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org