Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (Volume 3, Issue 7): Call for Papers
Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (JCIL), a digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782 is pleased to announce the call for paper for its Volume 3, Issue 7 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Article: 2500 - 10000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 - 1500 words
- Short Comment: 1000 - 1500 words
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. jcil.lsyndicate.com
The Author/s is expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Indian Nationals:
- Single Author: Rs. 1200
- Co-authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600 (Rs. 800 for each Author)
- Co-authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100 (Rs. 700 for each Author)
- Foreign Nationals:
- Single Author: US $ 30
- Co-authorship for 2 Authors: US $40 (US $20 for each Author)
- Co-authorship for 3 Authors: US $51 (US $17 for each Author)
20th July, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance:
24th July, 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 7:
30th July, 2017
Mr. Rahul Panwar
Legal Syndicate Publishing House,
A-19, Aarohi Apts., Behind New York Tower,
Thaltej, SG Highway, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat - 380059